PEMF Frequently Asked Questions and Frequently Expressed Doubts
What is PEMF? Does it hurt, and is it safe?
We’re here to address all of your questions and doubts. If you have a question that’s not answered below, don’t hesitate to contact us! We pride ourselves in being fully transparent with you before your first visit.
No, it’s very simple. Almost any illness can be traced to low voltage in some of our cells. PEMF recharges your cells to restore healthy electrochemical exchanges so your body can heal itself from the inside out.
Quite the opposite. You relax on a leather bed or chair, and the PEMF machine does all the work, flooding your body with a pulsed electromagnetic field. It’s so peaceful, you may even fall asleep during treatment.
- This is not some new-fangled, New Age nonsense. Nikola Tesla developed the PEMF technology in the 1880s. It has been used successfully for more than 70 years in other countries.
- In America, PEMF has been FDA-cleared for several indications – including
- Bone growth
- Non-union fractures
- Post-operative edema and pain
- Cervical fusion surgery
- Treatment-resistant depression and anxiety
- One large-scale study was done in European countries from 1999-2002. Over 1000 patients were followed after receiving PEMF. Results showed large-scale improvement in arthritis, depression, diabetes type II, edema, fibromyalgia, fractures, general pain, headaches (both migraine and non-migraine), heart disease, hypertension, immune system disorders, incontinence and bladder problems, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatism, sleep disorders, spinal column diseases, stomach disorders, strokes, tennis elbow, tinnitus, fatigue, ulcers, and wound healing.
- NASA uses PEMF for strengthening and restoring the bones and muscles of astronauts who have experienced extended periods of weightlessness or physical stress.
- Each of our 70-100 trillion cells functions like a capacitor, meaning that it holds an electrical charge.
- In his book, Healing is Voltage, Dr. Jerry Tennant states that cells are designed to operate at -20 to -25 millivolts. A cancer tumor cell has a charge as low as 15 millivolts.
- When the cell charge becomes critically low, the cell has too little energy. For the cell to become healthy again, energy must be given to the cell. Exposing the cells to pulsed magnetic energy from a PEMF will increase the cell’s energy, thus optimizing all its functions. If they drop below that level, the result can be illness or disease. Furthermore, the body requires -50 millivolts to make healthy new cells. With proper electrical charge in enough cells affecting a particular area, the body essentially heals itself.
Bio-cellular stimulation delivers progressive results in a similar manner to physical exercise. Your initial PEMF sessions should leave you feeling energized, although in some cases the first session or two triggers a toxin release that has you feeling lethargic afterward. If this happens, drink fluids to accelerate detox.
Frequency, intensity, duration, area of application, and rapidity of sessions are all variables which can affect results. Accompanying nutrition, hydration, and exercise also play a role.
- PEMF bio-cellular stimulation should not be applied to areas of blood clotting or used on a person with an implanted electronic device, such as a pacemaker.
- Women should also avoid it during their menstrual cycle and pregnancy.
- Otherwise, there aren’t any known negative side effects.
- The right device is critical to achieving the best, fastest, most sustainable results. We have the top performing PEMF device on the market – the PULSE XL PRO.
- The body takes time to heal, but many people experience tremendous results within the first week or two of starting PEMF therapy. For some people, results come more slowly, and we fine-tune and optimize the treatment protocol.
- PEMF delivers electromagnetic pulses that act as a re-charger for your mitochondria. This, in turn, allows your cell to operate at maximum efficiency so that you can heal from the inside out.
ASK MORE QUESTIONS WITH AN APPOINTMENT
What Do Our Patients Have To Say?
"Back in 2019, towards the end of the year, I injured my lat in a very specific way that would cause shooting pain through my...read more→
"After the laser treatment, I bowled my best in years! I bowled a 168 and 150. All my friends wanted to know what I was...read more→
“I had normal soreness along with other issues that consistent athletes run into, and after only a few PEMF sessions, I noticed a big change...read more→
"I’ve been using the PEMF unit for my diabetic neuropathy. I didn’t want to take pills, so I decided to try the PEMF machine. After...read more→
“My lower back is better... so much so that I was able to mow the lawn again without having any pain. It’s been a blessing....read more→