Say goodbye to drugs, side effects, and pain
Thanks to chronic pain, you can no longer pick up your grandkids, bend over to tie your shoes, or perform daily tasks.
You fantasize about the days when you were able to do the things you love and move freely without pain.
Thankfully, those days aren’t just a thing of the past.
What is Cold Laser Therapy?
- Cold laser therapy, also known as low level laser therapy, is an increasingly popular and safe technology used to treat muscle and tissue pain.
- At Independence Wellness, our Erchonia® PL Touch laser offers a painless, sterile way to decrease pain in injured muscles and tissues to promote natural healing.
- This laser uses extremely low levels of light to stimulate your body’s light-sensitive components, producing an effect similar to photosynthesis. It stimulates your cells’ mitochondria, naturally encouraging the production of ATP, and enhancing your body’s ability to heal naturally.
- Cold laser therapy is a safe and healthy treatment alternative to opiates and corrective surgery.
How it Works:
Housed within the mitochondria (the cell energy manufacturer) are receptors capable of absorbing distinct parameters of light.
Think of these receptors like any drug receptors.
When we consume a prescription medication, the compound is absorbed by the body and it locates a particular receptor. Depending on the compound’s molecular design, it will bind to that receptor.
Once the drug binds, a secondary reaction, similar to that of exposing the body to a particular color of light, takes place inside the cell.
During a laser treatment, the light penetrates the skin and is absorbed by the same receptor within the mitochondria.
Receptor stimulation with light promotes energy production, biochemical reactions, protein and growth factor synthesis, cell growth and proliferation, as well as enhanced blood and oxygen flow.
The benefits of cold laser therapy are endless:
No side effects or adverse results ever reported
Non-invasive and will not burn or scar your skin
This therapy has been cleared by the FDA
Can be used for chronic pain & body modifications
Promotes energy production, cell growth, and more
Enhances blood & oxygen flow to heal your body naturally
Who It’s For:
Cold laser therapy is for people who are already treating their minor chronic neck or shoulder pain, and are looking for temporary pain relief in addition to their current regimen.
Cold Laser Therapy is Ideal for Reducing:
- Chronic shoulder pain
- Heel pain due to Plantar Fasciitis
- Chronic or post-operative neck pain
- Musculoskeletal pain
- Chronic low back pain
Move Freely Again Without Pain
Pain doesn’t have to control your life.
Laser therapy can help you pick up your grandbabies again, feed the dog, and go for a walk without debilitating joint pain.
At Independence Wellness, we use the PL 5000 to treat an extensive range of painful conditions, including, but not limited to:
- Carpal tunnel
- Chronic pain
Painkiller Abuse Kills 40 Americans per Day
Did you know that opioid prescription overdoses kill more Americans than heroin and cocaine overdoses combined?
These deadly prescription drugs are NOT your only hope when it comes to pain management.
Kill your pain naturally and harmlessly with low-level laser therapy.
Heal Your Pain Naturally